Sunday 29 March 2015

3) What have you learned from your audience feedback?

Focus group feedback



Audience feedback survey for my digipack




















GoAnimate survey feedback for my magazine advert

Advert feedback 1 by joewilson1997 on GoAnimate

Advert feedback 2 by joewilson1997 on GoAnimate

Audio feedback survey for my music video


Social media responses














































































Planning and research feedback




In my feedback, I have learned what my target audiences find useful about my products, and what they would also change. By doing this, it allows me to make changes that will make more people want of the target audience want to view my products. I put my products on to some social networking sites and received comments on them. This allows me to have some more feedback on products from the general public, rather than my target audience. By doing this, I am learning what i can do to appeal to a much wider target audience. My planning and research survey was useful because it allowed me to know what I needed to do to appeal to my target audience.

From my initial research survey, I learned that the majority of my target audience are male and aged between 16 and 24. I also learnt that my target audiences favorite genre of music is rock, and they also like pop-punk and indie. This shows that I must pick a song with in this genre for it to be successful. I learned from this survey that it is important for the video to have relevance to the lyrics of the song, and it has to have narrative elements and the musician must appear in the narrative of the music video.

In my social media feedback, I learned that my layout and colours are very good, and the image relates well to the genre of music and to the lyrics of the song. But is also learnt that I could have gone in to more detail with the social media elements of my poster and the colours I used could have been better. Overall, from this feedback, I learned that my product represents the music video well, and has a cohesive style between my products.



No comments:

Post a Comment